Before, during, and after

edited July 2011 in Health
How much did you weigh before getting pregnant, how much did you gain, and how much did you loose after having your baby?

If you ladies wouldn't mind sharing.... I'm just worried I won't loose this weight.

Comments

• 202. Now 24+4 and 195. Go figure.
  • 95 before 134 during 119 after
  • Was 129 now I gained 70 so hit 200 at two weeks post partum was 170
  • With my first I was 125, I weighed my self the day I delivered and weighed 148 after I had her I got down to 115... fell into a huge depression.

Now I was 130 I'm 35 weeks and I'm 144
  • Before I weighed 132.. At the end of pregnancy I was 164. My baby is 12 days old and yesterday I weighed 149
  • !st started at 125 gained 61lbs, lost it all took about 7mths, 2nd started at 130 gained 60lbs, took 5months to loose all, and now with the third im 27wks and have gained 25lbs.. so im optomistic i will lose it all w/in a few months.. but i must say im active and excersise regulary as well as try to eat healthy
  • I was 130 before.160 at 9months and I went down to 120 after.(I breastfed and lost tons of weight. And I was a single mom so I didn't have help raising my baby)
  • Thanks ladies! I'm 28w and have gained 20 pounds. I'm trying not to go over 35. My mom keeps scaring me saying i'll only loose like 5 pounds after birth and the rest will be VERY hard to get off.
  • Oh yeah I was 176 before pregnancy
  • @2ndbutfirst idk..... I'm just hoping to get to my prepregnancy weight pretty quick.because before I got pregnant I wanted to loose at least 15pounds
  • considering i gained 60 with my first two.. my goal is 40.. but im pretty sure ill go to 45 at least.. oh well.. everyones different..
  • @lae3 you were tiny before so it's ok
  • I weighed 124 before, the day I delivered I was 153 (28lbs gain) today I weigh 133 :) less than 10lbs to lose but the hardest thing will be is toning, my belly is like pizza!
  • I'm due the 12th your doing good!!!
  • We were like the same weight
  • We'll have to be exercise buddys after we have our babies!!! I'm having a boy. You?
  • @2ndbutfirst I keep forgetting to tag you.
  • 60lbs is not ok lol
  • I was 165 before, 175 while pregnant I only gained 10 pounds, and 150 after
  • @lae3 :-D Well since you were small to begin with it doesn't sound as bad.... If I ate everything I wanted I would have probably gained 200 pounds. :"> You know what's sad I was watching the clock waiting for it to say 5pm so I could eat dinner.
  • @Joshuaswifey_711 Oh how I wish that was me!!!
  • @2ndbutfirst I added you. I heard you can just tell them you want it a surprise and they won't scan down there.

YAY I told my hubby I have a belly buddy and he started laughing.... Probably because he was making fun of me last night and told me I have a "baller belly" as in a fat gangster girl.... LOL he was in a mood we were getting ready to go for a walk and I was complaining I couldn't find my sandles that fit and the ones I had were too big and he told me that's ok you'll fit in them soon.... X(
  • @Jess510 im doing that all day.. and every time i go to the dr.. they owhh wow ... youve gained a lil extra.. lol.. im like yeah.. i always do.. ugh .. dont know why..