So fed up :'(

edited July 2011 in Depression
Ive woke up for the 3rd morning in a row crying! Whats wrong with me??? Ive been depressed for 8 years an now its creepin back :'( I cant go down this road again, my heart aches so much. Im thinkin my hubbys gonna leave me, im insecure and I just cant do it all over again. Ive been in that dark hole for so long that it led me to od in 2008, I dont want this for my kids, or any of my family but dont have anyone to turn to. Im sorry I just had to get it outta my head!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive seen them in the past and as for meds, been there done that, im back at docs tuesday... Guess ill just have to see then
  • U need to breathe if your hubby didn't want u he wouldn't be there now your kids will very ok u love them go see someone that can help u or ask your ob please do something about it I don't want to see one of my pregly girls in this much pain
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I fightin an fightin and I will carry on fightin im just terrified of where ive been in the past, im in the uk and here the docs just throw meds at you! Ive tried prozac and who knows what else but they are a short term fix. Im not gonna give up just yet, I just need support an my hubby cant give me it when its like this, he just doesnt know what to do.
  • Just think of doing something that you love and makes you happy til you can see the doc. Maybe ask hubby if he can just hold and cuddle you while you cry it out. Usually helps me. Hope it gets better real soon and really sorry you have to go through this.