im stuck and need help! (not pregnancy related)

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
Hi my preglies, I have to register my domain name today on my website to sell herbalife. the problem is I am not that good at coming up with good catchy things. I was thinking something like reachyourgoals.com or something something diet.com i want it to obviously be about the product I'm selling, which is a nutrition product. does anyone have any good ideas?

Comments

• forgot to add: it can have the word herbal in it. its not like trademarked by them. but i want something easy that people with remember. i am ordering my car banner and business cards today so i really need to come up with something good. anyone?
  • herbadiet.com? lol idk
  • lol @naliibby2 i will probably get people on my site looking for marijuana and how to make brownies lol... not that i have a problem with weed but that's not the customer base i'm looking for lol
  • yeaa tru.. hmm.. I seen alotta stickers n stuff that juss say herbalife...... plain n simple..my best friend was gunn start doin that but first she had to try it oyt on her own.. dnt think the product worked very well for her.. lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • naturesdiet.com
    allnaturaldiet.com
    naturesremedy.com
    simplyherbal.com
    naturalweightloss.com
    extractpounds.com
    ummmm i dunno i ran out of ideas lol
  • I like reachyourgoals
  • @camommy I do to, I put it on my list! Hopefully its not taken

@mamato2boys those are some really good ones! I will add them to my list thanks!