I had my baby shower today!!! **pics added** :)

2»

Comments

• edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You're gorgeous! I love your dress and the hair accessories. It looks like you had a great time. :)
  • Wow u look amazing, brought a little tear to my eye :) congratulations, cant wait for my 'surprise' baby shower, guessing it will be a good couple of months away yet but who knows! lol :)
  • You are so pretty! And your glowing so much, I have never actually seen that and never knew what it ment. Congratulations on a great baby shower and I love the book idea.
  • Aw I'm glad you had a great shower! Now all that's left is to have your baby :)
  • Dress is gawjus!!! your bf looks so tall to! haha glad you had a fab day :)
  • @mommyy2be
    @Beatrice1436
    Thank you!!
    @klj0211 cool!! I loved it!!
    @jaime77 he's 6'3 I'm 5'1 I love it lol
    @Kansasmomma aww thank u that's so sweet :)
    @mami_of_2 thAnks!
    @kcike812 thank you, I'm a hairdresser lol
    @three_cats_n_a_baby Awwww thank you! I hope you have a great shower!
    @conreeaght thank you, ppl tell me that all the time but I don't see it, I just see sweat lol
  • First of all, you are very pretty and your dress suits you. You are glowing and you look lovely pregnant in the face. I'm happy you had a great shower, it looked fun. Congrats with everything
  • @babynumber02 yea and get her room done!!! Lol I'm such a slacker..

@samiuk lol thank you, and he is really tall 6'3 :D
  • @yummymummy1 aww thank you :) I actually wore that dress last summer too, and I like it best over my pregnant belly! Lol
  • awwww, im glad u had a great time. nice pics, ur cake is so cute.
  • you are SO pretty! and one cute preggo lady! haha
  • That is so exiting it turned out well and your pictures are awsome. I hope my baby shower turned out good to this Saturday . Congrats
  • Aww u looked gorgeous! My invitations look like the banner u had.:) super cute! Glad u had funn!