You know your pregnant when...

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
You are still sweating with the air on full blast, and you look in the backseat and your kids are covering up with newspapers! Lol I felt bad an cut the air down.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You know your pregnant when you trip over animals and kids cuz you just can't see them under your belly bahaha:)
  • @mommy2milla i so did that the other day at a bday party. Poor kid didn't stand a chance!
  • The first thing you do at every store is use the bathroom... Sometimes befire you leave too
  • Use the bathroom everywhere you go.
    You can't see your lady parts anymore.
    You have to roll off of the bed about 5 times to pee at night.
  • lmao @mommy2milla i thought i was the only one that did that!! :-))
  • @kcike812 roll at of bed that's exactly what I do
  • When your tummy becomes your table :)
  • I LOVE these posts!
  • When you try to wear a shirt and your stomach is hanging out the bottom!!!
  • Whn ur eating n thinj about wut ur gna eat nxt
  • When you thank any god that might be listening for finall being able to poo
  • lol @mshahir ....I just started doing the rubberband thing last week!!!
  • When putting on panties/pants becomes a work out..
    Lol, when you're jealous of other pregnant women who only use the bathroom twice when in a store.. @jess510 I go at least 3 times, I have to plan a route to make sure I don't spend too much time too far away from the bathroom!
  • @addi3886 ugh, its terrible..! My friend was getting dressed the other day, and I was so jealous that she just slide her pants right on! I was like, I haven't been able to do that for MONTHS!
  • @LittleFae Omg, I thought I was the only one! I sent my hubby a text while he was at work that said "I know this is tmi but I just had the most amazing pooh ever, thank GOD!" cuz I'd been trying to go for.hours but every time I sat down to go couldn't.
  • @NewMomInSept lol I had been fine until this past week and had my first experience. Omg I think I named ofg ten different gods when it finally happend rofl I also texted my husband! His response. Thats nice
  • @LittleFae right? They make YOU sound weird. I told my hubby today that men should be allowed to get pregnant. Then they'd understand it all. They say that gall stones are supposed to equal a woman's pregnancy for a man. I disagree! 9 months vs maybe a month. Many restrictions and pains everywhere vs some penis pain. crazy weight gain vs ... ?? Exactly. Men should get pregnant.
  • @eaparker, lol!! i feel so bad cuz my nephew is 2 1/2 and atleast twice a day i knock him down and he just looks at me like what the heck?? and today he got up looked at me and said oh please get baby out!
    lmbo! @snowflake, lol nope it happens to me ALOT! lol i know how you feel it feels like i'm the only pregnant person that embarassing things happens too! but only 2 weeks till my due date hopefully she gets out sooner! lol how far along are you?
  • @mommy2milla i am 32 weeks and i have a 1,3,& 5 year old i do that too alot. and a cat lol,sometimes just other random objects too.
  • @snowflake, oh that's awesome!! this is my first soo nervous! lol yeah my cats and dogs just wont come near me lol and yesterday i kept accidently hitting my gian belly on every dang thing, people, doors counters everything lol my poor baby is already being shookin up on a daily basis lol
  • I was in bed and thought i peed my under wear but was to lazy to check. I spread my legs and asked hubby if it was wet. I know tmi....
  • You can't breathe after you eat