due in aug and READY:)

edited July 2011 in August 2011
Soo 37 weeks and dilated to 3CM i have a doc appt tomorrow so hopefully ive dilated more. im done with bein pregnant and feeling like a beached whale, i have so much pressure in my pelvic area like 24/7 its so dang painful. I REALLY hope i go into labor soon! How are you august mamas doin?!

Comments

• U are so lucky! Im 37w as well. I wasnt dilated at 35, n didnt get checked at 36. Ive been taking epo so i hope i made progress. I was ready a long time ago girl. This third trimester is horrible
  • I'm 36 weeks and getting a scection at 39 weeks...but so ready to b done!!! Third trimester has been bad for me as well. Great luck to u!
  • Y c section if u dnt mind me asking @allie8955. I must say u are lucky bcuz u kno wat dsy ur little one will be here. The worst part for me is not having a clue. I wish i knew wen it would happen for me then i would be able to relax
  • I'm right with ya... I wish I was at three cm :( I'm at 1 n 1/2 to 2 cm right now n go in again on Friday. I hope u make progress ill keep my fingers crossed for you!!! Good luck
  • @ExcitedNewMom I'm tiny and my body cannot due natural birth. Cervix wont open.
  • Aww @allie8955 im sry. Hey either way ur little one will be here soon so u have to be excited
  • Lucky I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and last time I was checked I was still closed tight
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ill be 35 tomorrow and i am about where you are.... i am done with being pregnant (#3) and she has dropped a whooooole lot! all i feel is her head in my pelvis and the pressure. today was really the first day that i have had a lot of contractions. all bh- i think. i have never been one to tell when i am having a contraction. my appt is next monday and i am PRAYING that doc says i have something going on... oh my heavens!
  • I will be 38 weeks wed. And last appointment I hadn't dialated at all!
  • still at a 3:( but today i have been losing my plug, so hopefully shes coming soon. how long after losing your plug do you go into labor?
  • I'm 35 and 3 and I am so ready. I have a drs appointment on Friday but they don't check for dialation until 37 weeks so this one is to check for strep b and make sure blood count is good. I just wanna meet this little girl and get a some what comfortable night sleep.
  • edited July 2011
    36 weeks cant wait for Friday hopefully I dialated something after all this crazy pain I am feeling ugh
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sigh I am jealous of y'all. I'm 38 wks 5 days - due august 5 and last Wednesday, I was high, thick and 1 cm. :( I'm nervous because I only have 8 days left and I don't wanna be induced. This is my first. Lol
  • Im 38weeks today (july 26th) and since last week ive been at a 2.. Makes me a little mad since ive been doing so much to dialete more this whole past week and i stayed the same :/..
  • 36 weeks today, 2 cm dialated and 80% effaced :) hoping she comes soon, this pressure is overwhelming sometimes
  • 36 weeks here dr won't check til 38 weeks for dilation :\ I am in sooo much pain my pelvis hurts! And the pressure omg!!
  • 36 weeks this Friday. Have appt in the morning for strep b and don't know if doc will check my cervix. Just started to get uncomfortable the last couple of days so I'm hoping soon but expecting to go late so I don't get my hopes up!
  • I'm 36+1 and haven't been checked yet.
  • 38 weeks having c section monday \m/
  • edited July 2011
    Im 37 + 4 days today with my first baby and haven't been checked for dilation! I did much at home to speed up this labour or any. My third trimester is really horrible, i just want my baby out. But to my frustration, my belly is still high, no signs of mucus plug and water haven't break. I have an ultrasound tom. to check the water inside. My doc thinks im a little bit watery. Im having bh all day and a strong pressure on my back and pelvic area. I just dont know if anyone can be in labour if she never have any of the signs ive mentioned??? Coz pain is really intense.. :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm Due August 22nd. I had a Doctors Appointment last week and was 1 centimeter dilated. Today I went in and she checked and I was 3 centimeters dilated. She also said the baby was really low and she wanted to check me next week as well. I'm excited I'm 36 weeks and 4 days now. Cant wait to see my baby Girl already and get rid of all this pain.
  • I have 7. Days left still high high and closed. I'm so ready I'm starting to understand why some women try castor oil and teas