near 13 weeks and showing any1 else? :)

?? Any1 else showing early is my 2nd pregnancy and feels so weird as I didn't show with georgia at all untill about 7/8 months :) xx

Comments

• Yeah I think when its ur second or later pregnancies u show faster...i know I did lol
  • 2nd or more shows faster I hear :) but this is my first and I was showing at 13 weeks and bloated in my tummy from 8 weeks.
  • 2nd or more shows faster I hear :) but this is my first and I was showing at 13 weeks and bloated in my tummy from 8 weeks.
  • Sorry for the double post.
  • Yeah after your first pregnancy your body knows what to do so relax's into the pregnancy state :-) its kinda good and bad :-)
  • I've been showing for a few weeks now and I'll be 16 weeks on Friday.
  • I thought I was showing... now that I look back at the pics... Idk if I really was or not! I thought I was huge but looking at them now I was like an inch bigger than normal lol
  • Im 8 weeks and have a little pudge compared to my flat stomach before pregnancy. Lol but its just bloating not my actual bump yet sadly enough lol yet people still rub my stomach oddly enough Haha just people I know though!
  • Lmao ty @all I do feel huge alredi bt probs ent :) xx
  • Yes I started showing at 10 weeks and this is my third pregnancy