your honest opinion

edited July 2011 in Baby names
my boyfriend and I decided on the name Daya Krystine Rojas for our daughter but everyone seems to be making "the face" :/ wen the ask wat her name is going to be. is it really that bad of name for them to give us "the face" :/ ? I thought it had a pretty ring to it but I don't like "the face"
:/

Comments

• I like it, its pretty :-)
  • I like it
  • I like it, It's unique!
    Reminds me of phantom of the opera, spelling and placement is different the main girls name is Christine Dea.

Unless They Can give you a valid reason why they don't like it go for it. And by valid reason I mean "I just don't" is not a good answer.
  • I like. And its unique :) people say the same thing were naming our daughter Launa Lucile and most our family thinks its an odd name.. but We like it and that's all that matters"
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @amab13 its pronounced day-uh but spelled Daya
  • @amab13 its pronounced day-uh but spelled Daya
  • I like it.
  • lol well thank you everyone (:
  • Its unique. Oh well if no one likes it. I caught a lot of drama when I announced I was naming my son Bentley. I heard everything from its ghetto to wow "teen mom" I'm almost 30 and knew of this name before the show. LOL

My reply is if I carry him I name him! If he grows up to hate his name I'll pay for the change
  • I like it....i like krystine more a a first nsme because of the way its spelled.

Ppl are always goin to give u the wtf face no matter what the name is. I decided to name my daughter scarlett aubree..... I have gotten the wtf face too
  • I like it....i like krystine more a a first nsme because of the way its spelled.

Ppl are always goin to give u the wtf face no matter what the name is. I decided to name my daughter scarlett aubree..... I have gotten the wtf face too
  • I like it :) it's uncommon and unique!