7 week doc app

mm1mm1
edited July 2011 in First Trimester
Today I'm 7wks and I have a app...what will they be doing today???? I had a vag. Ultrasound on the 21st so idk what he will be doing...anyone?

Comments

• If this is your first appointment they will do blood work and several tests including a breast exam to make sure all is healthy for baby
  • This is my second app.
  • often times they will do a pelvic exam, take some blood. the normal bp check and all that jazz. theyll ask about your last period, drugs, alcohol use, etc. family history, diseases and cancers etc.
  • Ummm maybe blood work if you haven't had that done, most of your apts will be pee in a cup, weigh you, they might try to use the dopler (might be a little early to hear heartbeat from outside yet) are you high risk? Those are incredibly close appts for being so early. I went maybe one a month til I hit 32 weeks cause they really don't do anything til you hit your 20 week appt. It took til 36 weeks to get to weekly appts, why are they having you coming in less than a week later?
  • if it's your second appt then they will probably just weigh you, ask questions, check bp.
  • Well my 7 week appt I had the vag us. And then after they asked the million questions about family history and gave us all the information what you can and can't do and such. What hospital you want to have the baby ect...
  • Blood pressure, weight, urine test, family medical history, your medical history, pelvic exam, blood work.
  • I had my first appointment on July 5th, then on the 21 I had a vag u/s 25th another app. Idk why but I have already done blood work and all of that other stuff so what will he do today
  • Take your blood pressure and weight and make sure baby is growing fine.