walmart has to match babiesrus 5$ diaper price

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
In there price match rules,
If there is a babies r us by your local walmart, walmart has to match the price! Yay! Cuz babies r us is all out of the huggies! And I have coupons.

Comments

• Hold on what's going on?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My hubby thought of it. And then we looked at there price matching rules. Smart man lol
  • Babies r us has huggies packs of diapers on sale for 5$
  • Is there an add?
  • @mschop no. But walmart no longer requires an add. If they don't belive you I guess they cld call. Its on their website, that they no longer require an add. :)
  • Do you know what size and what count?
  • @mama_underpants did u figure it out cause I have lots of coupons too lol...how long is the sale at babies r us
  • edited July 2011
    @mama_underpants ....I didn't know if you knew, but even if your local babiesrus sold out, you can order them online and have them shipped to you. I ordered 6 packs online, signed up for the free trial of shoprunner, and got free shipping. I will cancel the trial of shoprunner once my diapers get here...Hope this helps!!!
  • I work at walmart. You must have an ad or we can't match it.
  • As long as the price is an advertised price we can match it wether or not the other store has it. You don't need the ad itself just as long as that price has been advertised.
  • K, they do not have to be in stock, you do not need a add. Its all "jumbo" packs of huggies JEANS diapers or pure n natural. (They don't sell the "jumbo" packs of pure n natural at walmart, so it'd just be thr jean ones) I JUST bought 3 packs at walmart, and got them for 5$. Their policy is you do NOT need a add, as I was just in there. I didn't order online cuz I had coupons, so ended up getting them for roughly 3$ a pack. Hope this helps
  • Yeah our walmart doesnt need adds either. They have to trust the judgment of the customer. If my son were still in diapers id be stocking up but im glad hes finally almost out of them! The knly time he wants one on is to poop its so funny. Thats a great deal., great time for people to stock up on them for all there pregly friends that are having babies so you can have gifts. :-bd
  • Thanks for the tip ladies! Does anyone know if these diapers are any good and if the price is worth the small bags vs the big ones?
  • Like i said. Ad not required but must be an advertised price.
  • Cuz I missed out at B'R'U, I stocked up on the jeans ones for my older daughter who is still in diapers. @momofSOONtobe7
    @mommyb3 the price is way to good to pass up, myself I prefer pampers when they are little, huggies when older, but then also, huggies gives out way more coupons, so I find myself buying more huggies then anything. I'm only stocked up on pampers for new baby for maybe a month, then its allll huggies!
  • I'm not due till december but I wanna buy some lol. What size packages?
  • @myHEARTZx3
    I think the jean diapers start at sizes 3 n up. The pure n natural ones (if you order online or go to babies r us) has then for newborn, 1 and 2.
  • edited July 2011
    Ooh ok. I should check it out. Our walmart n babies r us are right next to eachother lol ty
  • How much were the jean huggies at walmart?
  • Reg price of 8.97 but I got em for the 5, but then has coupons, 2, 2$ off and one 1.50 off :) @armywife3