Doc appt today news

I went to the doctors today and since i've been preggo i lost 20 pounds but gained 2 pounds 4 weeks ago...I went today and I'm still the same weight 4 weeks ago...My doc told me he wants me to gain weight...idk how i'm not because i eat ALL THE TIME! i'm already plus size...ppl tell me that i dnt even look preggo...im 24 weeks and 4 days preggo...do u ladies have any suggestions?!

Comments

• Ice cream lol. Its helped me gain 40 lbs
  • I do the same thing u will gain when your body is ready just eat healthy
  • Same thing happened to me then in the past 8 weeks i gained 13 lbs people still look at me and dont believe im 38 weeks prego... I started eating a bowl of ice cream everynight at about 20 weeks...
  • Ignore the doctor. so long as the baby is fine who cares? I'm 25+6 and I'm down seven pounds. Blueberry is fine and the doc is not concerned.
  • I may try the icecream at night....but i dnt wana gain tooo much..when i have her im tryna loose it all lol @blueberrysmom my doc told me to lose weight when i got pregnant bc i was already big for my height...now i have to gain weight smh pregnancy is soooo confusing!
  • Oh hell no. I would just nod my head and then ignore the doc. They're not going to lose the weight for you once you have the baby. Forget that!
  • I agree with @blueberrysmom ignore them I'm plus size and I lost weight at that time too just wait the weight will come I promise good luck mama!
  • thank u ladies...i'll keep doing what im doing now.