Last Ultrasound :^/ ?

Just curious August Mommies, or any Mommies who know. When WAS or WILL your last Ultrasound be before baby ? I'm asking because I'm 35weeks2days &nd at 29 & 31weeks, my babyGirl was Breech, but my Doc wasn't worried then. I wanna know if she still is & around how many weeks do the Docs. usually start discussing a CSection if so.

Anybody?

Comments

• I had my last one when I was 32w.
  • You can ask the doctor to feel if your baby is head up still.
  • I've only had 1...at 19w...I'm 35w 3d now
  • My last was at 37 weeks.
  • I don't think I'm having any more ultrasounds I'm 35w 3d .. my last one was at 18 weeks.. they can tell if baby is breech or head down by just feeling your baby that's what my dr does
  • I have no idea, Ive had a ultrasound every week, but im high risk...
  • @kalasthename , I've had about 4 since then.

@August22baby , I go back next Monday, & he didn't schedule an Ultrasound for my 36weeks appt., maybe he'll schedule one next week & if not, I'm asking.

@exciredforbaby , I went today &nd he checked to see if I was dilating any &nd I wasn't. All he said was, "Well you aren't dilating, which is good right now. Baby's head is still high." But Again, I'll ask at the next visit.

@frogingrovin , Hopefully I get one at 37weeks also.
  • I,only had one @ 11 weeks and not planing on having anymore, they dont start to discuss c section untill 37 weeks
  • THIS IS SO UNFAIR EXCEPT TO @ROSE_TOWN_MOMMY I BEEN BEGGING FOR ANOTHER U.S NOT TO FIND OUT SEX BUT TO FIND OUT HOW BIG SHE GOTTEN N TO MAKE SURE SHE IS FLIPPED HAVENT HAD ONE SINCE I WAS 22W N I ONLY GOT THAT ONE BECAUSE DR. THOUGHT I HAD A LOW PLACENTA OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE HAD MY ONLY ONE AT 19W TO FIND OUT GENDER NOW IM SEVEN DAYS UNTIL DD N I FIGURED I WONT SEE HER AGAIN UNTIL LABOR/DELIVERY :-((
  • @Pooh22 I feel the sameway my doc is so old fashion and doesnt think u.s are good for bby I had to pay just to get a gender one done wo my doc knowing im due in 27 days and havent even been checked