29 things to never say to a pregnant women! great list

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • None of those comments would bother me, don't see what the big deal is really. :/ Sometimes I feel like we pregnant women just wanna use the excuse that we are extra hormonal to complain about everything lol
  • I like.....u kno some guy at work asked me was my belly a beer belly.....lol I laughed so I wudnt get upset
  • @excitedforoctober not only do i have personal space issues and do not like people i don't know coming up to me and thinking its ok to touch me, i have customers at work on an almost daily basis tell me i am way overweight and look awful in some way or the other. its very rude and demeaning. especially to someone who has body issues like quite a majority of women do.
  • yeah when ppl ask me dumb questions it makes me mad too! I had a woman tell me i need to "shut it down" after this one cause its my 3rd, and im not married!!! WTH, who are you to tell me what to do with my body and what gives you that audacity to say that to ME!!??!??
  • Last week when my OB was checking the heart beat, he had to search a minute, he finally finds it and says "looks like you haven't lost your passenger." In my mind i was thinking well i would sure the fuck hope not, and what am I? A car?
  • @Steph_due_101611 omg! I would have fell off the bed. My passenger really?
  • edited July 2011
    @mommyof3tobe trust me I understand u ppl need to fuck off n mind there own business I am pregnant w my # 6 n they tell me the same thing ,I tell them well thanks to god I don't ask no 1 for help n no one pay my bills so have a good day ;-)
  • @steph_due_101611 I would have been pissed! That's not a joking subject!
  • @eaparker @twinmamatobe i kinda did a short sacastic laugh and said i know she's still there and she's kicking the crap outta me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.