morning sickness

mm1mm1
edited July 2011 in First Trimester
I have been having morning sickness bad...I can't keep anything down and my husband think I'm being mellow dramatic...idk what to do I talked to my dr. And he said Jus eat crackers but I throw those up too advice please

Comments

• Try B6 vitamin 50mg a day
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The doctor can prescribe you motion sickness pills they worked for me I wish I would've found out before I was five months!
  • Ask Dr bout zofran
  • Yep Zofran! It saved me :)
  • ZOFRAN IS MY BEST FRIEND! IM 31 WEEKS AND STILL HAVE SERVERE MORNING SICKNESS.
  • I've tried everything except zofran
  • edited July 2011
    My doc told me to stop takin my pre-natal pills and take 2 flinstone gummy vitamins. My morning sickness stopped almost instantly.
  • I'm taking gummy prenatal but the sickness is all day I Jus ate some beef jerky and it helped a lot I guess cause all the protein in it
  • Honestly, what helped me a lot was popsicles and gatorade ..surprisingly. but the gatorade has to be cold and flavor ice blue..its really up to u lol . I thought I couldn't keep it down but gatorade was good for my m.s . No lie..and about the popsicles ...one day I ate like 8 blue raspberry flavored popsicles. When my hunny came home he thought I was doing some sort of project for my pre-k students cause of all the sticks haha ..sry if my post sounds redundant lol ..Goodluck ;) lemme know what works for u
  • Hang in there. And tell your hubby to kiss it! I've have morning sickness all 9months I'm 40 weeks tomorrow! 5 days in a row sick as a dog its hard to function. But if it doesn't pass you're gonna be okay. I made it. Remind yourself ms means a healthy baby my bambino is going to be the healthiest baby on the planet! I hated crackers try cheerios in bed no milk with alittle water that was my first 4 months my puppy looked forwardc to my 530 morning routine...then I could do a breakfast bar and by 2-3 in the pm id have to stop eating my tummy would slowing down digestion and if I ate id be sick in the afternoon. But the pm sickness chilled out. Oh and I hate that vitamin take it at night it could be making you sick. If natural doesn't work ask doc about zofran my friend took it helped her.
  • What worked for me was frosted mini wheats every morning with cold milk and drank plenty of water. I also bought those seabands for my wrists and my sickness did diminish with those as well. I was also taking organic prenatal vitamins that really helped, no stomach pain or nausea with those.
  • Thanks ladies I'm going to the store today I'm going to get some things mentioned ..... I did get some zofran from the hospital...we the husband did so thank u for all ur comments
  • I had it the whole pregnancy.
    Ginger and lemon water can help, changing the prenatal vitamins can as well.

In the end, I needed drugs also. No shame in that. I know first hand how awful it can be!
  • I will be 20 wks on Friday and also still puke daily. Just be careful if you aren't keeping anything down! I was in the hospital 3 times in the first 3 months because when you can't stop puking, you can start throwing ketones in your urine because your body is starving! Cold and sour things help...also try peppermints (altoids are made with real peppermint extract). The sea bands just bruised my wrists but they are worth a try. Good luck!
  • Boost was what kept me going for a bit.
    Everyone said Crackers, but Salt tasted TERRIBLE and I couldn't keep solids down.
    I found that because I had an empty stomach I was feeling sick and puking so it was this rather viscous cycle... As soon as I was able to start keeping down a little food because of the boost giving me a fuller stomach I got better! And then the pills started working as soon as I stopped puking them right back up lol
    GOODLUCK LOVE!! <3 <3