Boy contractions?? 0_0

IS IT TRUE THAT A BOYS CONTRACTIONS HURT MORE THAN GIRL CONTRACTIONS?? IM HAVING A BOY AND IM ALREADY 8MNTHS AND IM REALLY NERVOUS BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS ME ALL WORRIED BECAUSE THEY SAY THAT BOY CONTRACTIONS HURT WAYY MORRE!! IS IT TRUE OR JUST A MYTH??

Comments

• Never heard that one.. Im on my third boy.. I can tell u that u get harder longer contractions from being induced o_o
  • I heard the same thing, I wouldnt know this is my first, im having a boy n these braxton hicks get out of hand sometimes lol im 34+5 btw
  • Never heard that I had a boy and made it til 8 cm before I needed drugs or even got to the hospital
  • Nooo! I gave birth to 3 boys and 1 girl. All were equally tough but Jaden's (boy) was a pitocin induced birth, those contractions hurt the worse!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well i have a girl and the contractions where hard she was induced and it was really painful idk if it can be any worse than an induced labor and this is my second pregnancy and its a boy... :-) but all the family has gotten me all scared :-/ any advice soo i wont be soo nervous during the rest of my pregnancy??
  • Nevr heard that one but my boy did hurt worse then my gurl
  • I'm on my second girl...my first born hurt like hell!!!!!!! I have actually never heard that one before