baby shower, should i return?

I got a late gift of hooded towels and washcloths. I already have 10 towels and 25 washcloths for my baby. Should I just keep them as extras or return them and get something I didn't get off my registry?

Comments

• Return them and get what you want!
  • I personally will return them and get something you didn't get. I had a ton of towels and wash clothes with my first daughter and didn't use some of them
  • Sounds like you have a lot so if you feel like you have enough, then I say return them and get something you didn't get but need or want :)
  • I would return them. Sounds like you have enough and like you said you could get something else you need
  • Return them.
  • edited July 2011
    I had alot of doubles and things I realy didnt need. I went to store and got merchandise credit for them and bought things I really needed for bby or for further along.. Its a good idea to check everything u have and see what things u are missing.. Its NOT fun but its worth it..
  • Return for somethin else..
  • Thanks ladies! I'm gonna return them cause I already have a ton. I just feel bad, lol. But I already have to return some premie diapers and huggies wipes and diapers. (I'm using Pampers)

@Betty I am doing just that! I'm a list making freak, so I'm figuring out what I need that I didn't get and what I got that I don't really need.
  • you sure need lots of:

Bibs
    burp clothes
    socks
    wipes
    bby shapoo
    bby bath tub
    bottles of different stages
    pacifires " " "
    Pjs
    mmmmmm.......(thinking)mmmmmm
  • yea i would return them. there is no way that you will use that many!
  • @betty is this what you use the most of? I have about 25 bibs, 10 pacifiers, 9 PJ's (0-3m), 5 bottles of baby shampoo, a baby tub. I'm not using bottles right away (breastfeeding). I do need more burp cloths, socks, and wipes though.
  • yes those are the necesitiy items I have used the most.. WOwww.....10 pacifiers? Your keeping all 10? I would still buy baby bottles with the store credit they'll give you, for future use... That way its NOT out of your pocket spending... Fun,, Fun, Fun
  • @Betty yeah, I may return some. But some of them are for different ages. And I did get some breast flow bottles.
  • Don't feel bad exchanging them.:) Its only bad if you were to like exchange things for a new TV or items not needed. That is if items are from a non baby only store like Walmart. My sister in law did that with their wedding registry. They went the very next day after wedding shower and took back almost everything and got larger rediculos items that weren't even on their original registry to start with!! Sooo rude!!
  • I exchanged a lot of my gifts. Shhh.