Two weeks postpartum... HELP

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
And I wanna have sex. What are the risks?? Im not bleeding anymore and I believe my 2-3 stitches are gone by now.. I know its easy to get preggo so there will be protection used!

Comments

• Not only that u could get n infection u just gave birth plus the feeling would b nasty cause u still healing n ur vjj is still big n sensitive...that's my opinion but u do what u want to do :)
  • Go for it I did but I got pregnant
  • Go for it mommma!! It can be worse thatn having a baby
  • itll b 3 weeks for me on thursday and I wanted to but im afraid that itll hurt and/or ill get pregnant again.. my stitches is gone and im not swollen anymore but in still scared that itll hurt.. if u do, let me know how it is
  • If it hurts we will stop. I was dreamin about my lil pink bullet yesterday lol so I def need me some lovin.
  • I was thinking that to but I dont want to get excited and have to stop :(
    TMI: he wanted to try anal but im still not using the bathroom right so I wasnt ready for that. lol
    oh id say u really are wanting it. lol..
    he is wanting it more than me but since we're not really 'together' it helps not seeing him everyday. lol
  • Ohhhhh no anal for me ever lol.. If it hurts ill just use my bullet to get mine and he will be s.o.l I guess lol
  • lmao we like it BUT im not ready for that either.
    well i guess he will just have to take one for the team if it hurts. lol
  • I couldn't until now... it will be 5 weeks in two days.. it felt fine... I would wait a little just in case of infection... but if you do just make sure your tmi..
  • I read about all you ladies having sexy time so soon and yall are brave souls, I'm 11 weeks out and still couldn't imagine having sex! It's a good thing I'm single cuz poor hubby/boyfriend would be deprived!
  • Lol. This is baby # 3, so im not as scared about it as I was with my previous 2.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ty @bri2186. Hubby went out and bought the variety pack of condoms. Lol weve never used condoms before
  • looks like someone is getting some lovings in the near future :)
  • I'm 3weeks pp and the thought of sex right now is a bfn. My bleedings slowed to just wearing a liner but I'm not up for hurting myself.
  • I am almost 2 weeks pp and I'm going crazy too! I asked my husband if we could try and he gave me a big fat NO! He is scared he will hurt me. :\ but I didn't rip or tear or have stitches... I feel fine. I did use my bullet yesterday for the first time.. I only got off once but my clit is still a little sore today :( so I'm not sure if I really should try sex or not. You ladies let me know if you try! I wanna know!
  • @ittybitty @robinlinlee83 So we did it. It was all GOOD! Didnt hurt one bit. Only thing I didnt like was the condom.. The lube made me feel greasy afterwards. Yuck.
  • yayyy :) im happy for ya..
    I bet that condom sucked :( they hurt me even after using lube..