Spending my birthday in bed with contractions all day!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
What a messed up day... instead of beeing able to enjoy this day out with my son and hubby im home alone dealing with my early contractions..happy birthday to me! :(

Comments

• Awww! I'm sorry your day didn't turn out the way you wanted. Pick another "birthday" this year. Heck, pick a few! :ar!
  • Haha maybe I will...thats if I ever have time for myself after the twins are born! But its all good, them and my baby boy are my life, ill make it up by celebrating their birthdays..
  • cool! Happy birthday, love!
  • Thank you!!! :D
  • Happy birthday hun! Just think of the celebrating u can do after the babies come!! Hope ur day gets better! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know the feeling. I was actually in the hospital contracting on my birthday last week but my hubbs took me out on a wonderful date Saturday so it wasn't all bad. Hope the contractions stop if its still early and happy birthday!!!
  • Well first Happy Birthday! How are you feeling? Hope the contractions stopped.
  • Thank u for ur birthday wishes!
    Im back at labor and delivery, they're momitoring me now. My nurse is a bitch! Aaahhhh
  • @josie749 So sorry to hear that. Some nurses go into that field for the wrong reasons. If you were at the hospital I worked at I would get you a new nurse. I always make sure I know somebody when I walk in...please keep me updated, I will be praying for you!
  • @babynewyear2012 I just came back from the hospital, they gave me a shot to stop the contractions and told me to stay hydrated and on bedrest...but o feel them comin back now so ill keep taking the tirbutaline...theyre hoping I last another 2 weeks at least...seems like my babies are in a hurry to get out lol..tnx for ur prayers hun :)
  • @josie749 I think they will make it a couple of more weeks. Mommy just has to stay strong. I know bedrest is hard but anything as possible as long as you believe in the reason you are doing it. Glad you are home. Hope you rest well....stay on your left side if you can.
  • @babynewyear2012 yes thats what im hoping..bedrest is hard mostly cause of my son but im trying to get some help, my dad is coming today..my freaking mom doesnt even try to help she just doesnt give a shit! Ugh im so angry at her..anyway...so yes I noticed when im om my left although sore, my contractions get better..thanks for beeing there youre so sweet :)
  • Happy birthday n maybe u have ur twins today wat best wish u can have
  • edited July 2011
    @dec10 thank you! But im not suppose to deliver now cause im only 32 weeks, better for them to stay cooking another 3-4 weeks I dont mind getting a belated birthday gift :)
  • Oh ok idk. But a belated birthday gift is the best
  • @josie749 just wanted to ser how you were doing tonight. I hope you had help with your son. Do you know the gender of the twins?
  • @babynewyear2012 im still constently contracting but the pills are helping keep them under control, my dad came over and helped wich was great. Yes im having a boy and a girl.
    How are you feeling? Hows the pregnancy going?
  • @josie749 I am ok. This pregnancy is rough but it will be worth it in the end. I am on my 5th week of bedrest with another 22 to go. Glad you had some help from your dad. Those pills are the pits so I am amazed you can do anything to take care of a little one. A boy and a girl....so exciting! Are twins in your family? My grandmother had 2 sets so I am surprised I did not get them also.
  • Happy bday!!!
  • @stevenjsalas_mommy thank you :)
    @babynewyear2012 I'm sorry your having a rough pregnancy 2 hope bedrest gets easier and goes fast for you..yeh my dad is great..and I just got back from seeing my peri and she told me to stop those pills cause there not fda aproved and have caused some heart attacks and death in women, she said they're not proven to work and she's right cause now I've been taking 2 pills and as soon as they wear off my contractions are back and sometimes they don't work at all...
    Twins do run in my family! My grandma had a set and my mom got preg with 2 sets and lost them. You never know maybe next time if you want more kids :)