i was so scared!

edited July 2011 in September 2011
Has this ever happen to y'all that when your baby don't move for a while y'all panic???it happen to me today I was soooo worried I was even crying and finally I calm down and he started to move..my question to y'all is what do y'all do when this happens?

Comments

• i poke him :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    Drink water and.lay on your left side and do kick counts....remember babies feed off emotions so if ur hyper angry or upset they will hide and may not move for a bit
  • i 4got 2 mention yesterday when i wrote that i poke him...something thats gauranteed to work is sour patch kids!! seriously, eat like 5 of them in a row!!! lol...
  • I get scared sometimes too :(
  • Yes me to
  • drink juice or something with caffeine...that usuallly gets them moving...either that or eat a lot
  • I eat or drink something sweet if prodding my belly don't work which it usually does lol
  • I make my husband talk to her, she moves as soon as she hears him. She's definitely a daddy's girl already. Lol. But I'm on week 34, they say the movement is suppose to decrease because they become cramped. No... She's moving more then ever before. Precious!
  • I drink something sweet and super cold and he usualyy gets going!