does anyone else work in fast food? lol

2»

Comments

• Yep. Between my attitude and the fact that I sucked at it I couldn't keep a waitressing job for more than a couple of weeks. I actually got fired from the same Spaghetti Warehouse twice in one month. @kara_lamek >:p
  • @blueberrysmom haha I bet your a pain in the butt to wait on huh?
  • im 28 weeks an i work at arbys an my damn boss keeps cuttin my hours like crazy its stressin me out im tryin ta make as much money as i can before i go on maternity leave
  • No! I'm great and I tip really well. Okay, I send food back (all the time) but I always offer constructive criticism and send praise to the chef when they finally get it right. Hmmmm...Okay, yeah, I'm kind of a pain in the butt... @socalmomma2boys
  • @blueberrysmom haha a pain in the butt that's knows they are a pain in the butt. Way better than someone who thinks they aren't. If your ever on the other side of the county come by and see me I guarntee best service you have ever had!
  • Hooooooray! Good food and good service make me happy! @socalmomma2boys
  • @kara_lamek haha Talon and Jimmy sound a lot alike.. Talon works at a window tinting shop and sleeps when they have no cars to tint or sits outside all day and comes home saying he's tired from work, lazy fuck! He just really has no desire to have sex :-\ except like once a week. I'll try to get him to in the morning when it seems like he's in the mood but no he would rather go back to sleep then have sex, and at night he's too tired or blah blah blah I'm not in the mood, well shit I'll get you in the mood! But no that doesn't work either lol. I think if i put more coolant in my car the ac will work better, warm air blowing out of it really doesn't feel good! It gets somewhat cold after like 15 minutes but by them I'm usually where I was going haha.

@blueberrysmom Hahaha I feel like I'm starting to be too rude to customers at the end of the day, but my manager is usually almost as cranky as I am by then so me and her both have a short fuse for idiot customers.

@dominican213 That sucks they cut your hours! Mine started giving more hours to a kid that has been there half the time I am and only does half as good a job as me :-\ it makes me mad, do they not realize that we need the money? It's not like I can't do my work, I still do everything just as well if not better then most of the people I work with!
  • When I worked at Subway they didn't actually give you maternity leave. You could leave and come back BUT they could fill you place while you were gone so there was a chance you wouldn't be coming back. I was an assistant manager then too. I ended up having to quit because I was put on part time and they refused to work with me at all.
  • i kno exactly wat chu mean >:p
  • im 27 weeks now n i dk i'll prolly take a leave in my job around the end of sept so i can have a almosta full month before the baby comes. because time flys!! im 18 now n trying to keep saving! hopefully ur boss is conprehensive. it depends on how much time u want off. for me i plan on returning to work around thanksgiving time im due 0ct 23, but start off easynn work my way back to my full time schedule. I dk it all depends on my health.
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @pawgio. I'm not sure how it works in your state just look it up online what ever state disability. I know here i had to go online pirint out an application i filled out part and had my dr fill out the rest and her office sent it in. Its 6weeks starting my last day worked they pay something like 60-80%of my pay and as a manager bennefit mcd pays the rest.

@cgm1113. You should take the opportunity. Is your store corp or franchise? My only problem is I'm salaried manager not hourly so i can't have a set schedule. I have a set 9hrs but can't have like 9-6everyday i have diff hours everyday from overnight 9-6 or 2-11
  • @aug5baby I Believe Its Franchise, My Boyfrien Is Also A Manaqer But At The Fisrt Store I Started At. He Told Me I Should But I Have No Babysitter, I Doubt I'll Be Goinq Back To Work ! :/
  • Look into what benefits you are offered i believe mcd will pay something like 10%of child care I'm not 100%sure on that