unsure

edited January 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Hello every1....I am really lost at this point. I have never been pregnant b4 I was actually told by a doctor that I may not be able to have kids (not sure why)...but now I believe I am pregnat my last period was in decemeber and my period is now late I was spotting at the begining of the week like a brownish color and I took a test it came bac negative but I have also been feeling wat cud be pregnancy smyptoms but also signs of my period idk wat do or wat to think....I need advice....

Comments

• Call your doctor for bloodwork. Explain what's going on and find out why they think you cannot get pregnant. Maybe a little miracle. Good luck
  • Well how far along do u have to be with the blood work I did the pregnancy caculater and it said I wud be abt 4 weeks but I wud be on my 5th week of pregnancy is that to soon???
  • A blood test would show.
  • By the fifth week of pregnancy a test you buy from the store should tell you. Invest in a good one, or go to the local health dept if you don't want to go to the doctor.
  • I watch the baby channel a lot n I was thinking that if u were pregnant and it wasn't showing up there could be a possibility of u being pregnant in ur falopian tubes...Idk jus a thought but definitely something u should get checked out
  • thanks u guys and I will wait to see if my period cums to do n e test I will keep u posted