Hiccups

At 22w exactly, I think I just figured out what hiccups feel like. I think!

It was like a twinge-like feeling in the same spot. But it only happened 4 or 5 times. I'll have to watch out for it more whenever I feel him. I just thought it was weird for him to move in the exact same way, in the same spot, that many times.

Would they even just have them a few times and then stop? Sorry, ftm, and it's really hard to understand what people mean when they describe them.

He's currently moving all over the place. Now I just need to figure out how to get him to stay away from curling up on my bladder... :-((

Comments

• My daughter's hiccups feel like a repetitive thumping against my belly, rhythmic and soft. But I can usually only feel them whenever I lean over my tummy. If I lean back, I can't feel them. But if I lean foreword again, I feel them again. Lasts for several minutes. Only felt it like 3 times, tho! 34 w 0 d.
  • He's already all over the place. And it ranges from being gentle movement to soft swishes, to kicks, all the way to really forceful jabs that I can see on the outside. A little bit after I posted, he made a really strong... punch. I actually said ouch out loud! Lol. He's gonna be a little pain in the butt, I can tell. :P

Before that, I felt him do it again. I don't know if they're hiccups or not, but they lasted quite a bit longer than before. Interesting! @mythica good description. Hopefully i'll be able to tell someday soon. :)