Trying to conceive... when should we have intercourse...

During my fertility phase & ovulation day... should we have sex every day or every other day???

Comments

• My hubby and I had sex everyday
  • They say every other day so sperm have time to mature...? I dont really know tho. We tried every and every other w no luck.
  • I heard everyother day. I got pregnant when I finally said "screw it, if it happens it happens" I tried everyday and everyother but that didn't work. Not worrying about it worked
  • We've tried every and every other and nothing... id try every other but don't overly stress about schedule or it will take the fun out of it... do u know when u ovulate?
  • I would go weeks without then have sex the day or 2 before ovulation. Do not take a shower til morning and ended up pregnant every time. I guess BC the sperm has time to make it up there before the egg releases
  • I used the my days app in the Droid market to track my period it also tracks ovulation. It shades your most fertile days and ovulation day. I mostly used it to know when to expect my period. However it tracks days you have sex and everything. We weren't ttc by any means however we had a fun love making weekend on the green shaded highest fertility days and became preggo instantly. So even though Its not necessarily a ttc app I recommend it. I'm 7 months preggo now due in October! ;)