My baby shower

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
I had a good day yesterday! :) My step children were able to go after all so my whole family got to meet them. They even got gift bags and money from my grandparents! Plus they got to see what a great dad my husband is. ;)
I got tons of clothes and blankets which turned out to be good because I can't afford to buy much at the moment. I only got 2 things from my registry (stroller and pack n play which are both awesome) but my mom and grandma went to IKEA and got a bunch of funky baby stuff there. I only got one tiny bag of diapers and a little box of wipes, but I did get a $25 gift card for babies r us so I can use that towards some diapers.
My grandma bought a bunch of cute baby stuff from England. Lots of Peter Rabbit and puppies. I got this funky wearable blanket for Achilles from England. It's like a snuggie for a baby but it snaps at the top and the bottom and back are sealed.
Me and my step daughter, Teddi, assisted my husband with setting up the crib and the stroller when we got home while my step son played Mass Effect 2 and laughed at us trying to put things together without reading the instructions (only men won't read the instructions, I swear *facepalm*). After *I* read the instructions we got them together and now they're taking up like half the living room. :))
So I had a really fun day. Baby showers are really really fun and I can't wait to attend one as a guest!

Comments