A nurses opinion would help....FEELING SICK

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
I am currently 31 weeks 6 days and am feeling really under the weather the past few days. I have had a slight problem with elevated blood pressure since March and I'm worried what I ha ve been feeling like may be a change in my blood pressure. The past few days I have been feeling really naseated all day, I have had a really bad problem with numbness in my feet and hands, and feel extremely weak like close to passing out at times. Originally I thought it might be morning sickness coming back, but its nothing like what I experienced in the first trimester for nasea. I have an appointment on Friday and have been also experiencing sharp pinching pains in my cervix area with extremely tired moments. Please help me anything you can tell me?!

Comments

• I have those things as well. Not the bp part. But everything else. I believe its our bodies getting ready for birth. I hope so :)
  • @excitedforbaby how far along are you? Does your nasea like make you dizzy but not to the point of vomiting?
  • I am also experiencing slight blurred vision, that seems like somethinglike sleep is in my eyes but nothing.
  • I'll be 34w tomorrow. Sometimes it does. And the numbness is carpel tunnel,I believe.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idk if this is an overlooked pregnancy symptom that occurs in this part of pregnancy cause exactly when I hit around my 30 weeks I felt the same way... I'm now 32+3 n feeling better but I do have my concerns about pre eclampsia that my midwife continues to over look... same exact symptoms as u though but I also experienced a lot of loose stools during that time. it was awful...
  • Sorry it has taken me so long to get back....my phone had to be replaced and my computer won't boot! I talked to my drs office about it and they think it might be a combination of an iron problem that arose with my last pregnancy and the fact that I can't drink enough water this pregnancy, and they told me to come in if I actually passed out or started to get extremely blurry vision. Otherwise I have an appointment tomorrow at 245 and they will take some blood then to test iron again. I appreciate all your advice it was great!
    @k_baBix0
    @ashleyfew
    @excitedforbaby
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.