tmi poo question

edited July 2011 in Second Trimester
I have been constipated the whole time pretty much. I'm 25/5 and for the last week or so I haven't been. Which would be super but its not regular and its not quite diarrhea...plus at least numerous times during the day and night I feel like I have to go (not pee) and I sit and NOTHING..except maybe a dribble of pee. Please tell me someone else is having these poo problems too lol

Comments

• it's common. your bowels and intestines are starting to get squished so it can pur pressure on your rectum.
  • My doc had me taking stool softeners daily that didn't help so then she had me take miralax and I started going regular after that
  • In only 17 weeks and my bowel movements are never consistent :) I have weekly cycles of different things lol oh the glory of pegnancy!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can relate to the bm's but not the peeing. I'd been constipated pretty much all of the first and most of the second trimester. Then during the last couple of weeks in second trimester until now 32 weeks my bm are always super soft and definitely not diarrhea just soft. Sometimes I even go more than once a day. The other day I had a regular one where I actually had to work for it (sorry tmi) and I hadnt experienced that in a while. I hope its normal because I haven't asked my Dr or anything. I was just happy I'm not constipated anymore.
  • @survivormommie3 phew! My mom started making me second guess saying it could be preterm labor 8-| and saying I look further along than I am. Thanks for saying I'm a whale ma lol
  • @richjen24 thanks ill be picking that up tomorrow..super now I really feel old lol
  • edited July 2011
    @mrs_shu I use that metamucil at least once a day, but I probably should up it to twice. It saved my poor tummy after a week without going. You'll want to start with one a day because too much fiber will leave you glued to the potty.