tww :s

Now I have to wait till af comes-or not. I don't know what's up with my Ovulation but I've never tracked it before and o day was due 2 days ago. I've been testing with an OPTK for 4-5 days now and keep getting a negative. Although on my maybe baby saliva test Ive had ferns for 2-3 days now which is ment to mean your Ovulating. I have a theory that I ovulated early and am already pregnant because I have a dull stomach cramp for 4days now, I almost can't stay awake (I only am because work would be angry if I fell asleep lol) and I pee a lot more than usual, and I'm always starving, crying and bloated. But I'm not trusting it untill the 2week wait is over!!

Comments

• Good luck!!! The ferns sound hopeful. :) I ovulated cycle day 24/29 so if it doesn't work this time don't give up! :)
  • Oh really? My cycle is only 28days. I think the Ovulation tests are crap. I got them off ebay lol
  • R u testing w the strips in the morning or afternoon? When i first used tge opk strips i didnt read the instructions. I figured they were same as preg strips but they r not. They say its best to test later in the day. Good luck to u. We r ttc as well.
  • @mommyof3girls yeah I've been testing in the arvo :) about to do one now (its just after lunch time). Thanks hun good luck to you too Xx