thank you to all u ladies who...

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
Prayed about my fiance getting the job he put in for! It worked he not only got the job but he got a position above what he applied for! He will make 13,000$ a month not including bonus pay and perdium!!! He will be debt free and we can afford everything for our baby including a new suv that will hold her car seat and our wedding!! Thank you ladies im so blessed!!

Comments

• wow thats great news
  • @amab13 @happymommyof2 thanks im so happy!! They are even gonna give him a whole month paid for baby!!
  • Oooo that's good $$$ I can't wait to be debt free!!:) congratulations.
  • Congrats!!
  • Wow good for u guys! May i ask what he does for a living?
  • @MrsForesee I know its amazing I can't believe it its more than I ever dreamed and that's only starting pay it goes up after 90 days im in shock! @Jamie77 thank u!!
  • Awesome! If your find yourself with extra loot, Blueberry needs a Maserati! :ar!
  • @mommyof3girls thanks! And he will be a directional driller two for the rigs. He's always been in the oilfield but after needing back surgery and a stroke has been off for two yrs and weve been financially binded for over a year now he's taking this job. It will be hard he will be away from me and baby a lot but he wants to give me and our baby everything we need want or desire and asked me to let him take the job. I may move to denver so he will only be an hr away from us instead of 7 hrs away.
  • Wow! Thats great that hes doing better. Sounds like u guys have been thru alot. Good for u guys!!!! :) congrats on baby.
  • Congrats to u guys. I'm on Denver. Woo hoo.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blueberrysmom lol first up he wants to get me a new denali so I have a roomy car for baby and we set up with his creditors to get him out of debt in six months then he promised me after Alyssa I could get my boobs done by april next yr so we could go to the bahamas in the summer to see some friends Then our wedding next fall! Im thrilled we already planned it all out so no loans on anything till we decide to buy a house! And with the plans we have as long as it all works out like we hope we will still be putting 7,000 min in the bank and alyssas college fund! Its like a dream!
  • @mommyof3girls thank you!! @mshahir well of course! Lol it'll just be me and Alyssa half the time anyway! @pinkbaby0930 aw yay I love denver! So much to do
  • @mshahir lol sweet plan! Alyssa would love it im sure! Ugh im so thrilled!!
  • @mshahir he's thrilled! Sad he will be away from us. But happy he can give us wat we need and want now. Its been so hard on us the last two years he's had major confidence issues because he quote"hasn't been able to give me wat I deserve" since we got together. He said he felt like a bad fiance because he thinks I deserve the world and its been even worse for him since I got preg he's been really down and stressed so he feels great now. And now we will have everything we've wanted plus being able to put 7,000$ a min every month in the bank? I cried I was so happy. I've worked and taken care of him because of his stroke and back since I was 16 its been soo hard and now it pays off! The only sucky thing is he will live in a man camp the whole time at work not aloud to leave site and he wont have hardly any time off to enjoy his earnings... he doesn't even care tho I just feel guilty about it since I wont work ill just be a stay at home mom
  • I'm in the denver area too!
    That's really great news, I'm very happy for you guys! :)
  • Yaaaay! So glad things are going well for you! :)
  • Nice! (subliminal message--» Maseraaaaati..... I-) you're getting sleeeeepy...)
  • @mshahir thank u for being so positive! It will be extremely hard to be apart but with this job there is potential to move up to a position where he can come home at night so one day we will get there! Im sorry your husband is going thru all that I hope it gets better soon! Ill keep u guys in my prayers! @marie0907 that's cool :) and thank you! @blueberrysmom LOL ill keep that in mind :) @1sttimerarmywife thank u!!
  • God works in mysterious ways :-) congrats hun
  • @5lilangels soo true! I was having such a hard time depression crying everything because I kept thinking why? Why did he have to hurt his back why did he have a stroke why is it so hard to take care of him work etc why us! Why has it been almost 3 years with no help! But I finally stopped a week or two ago stopped questioning God and his plan and in two weeks two diff companies he applied with called for interviews. Both made great job offers and now I know I just need to put my faith in Him and he will get us thru