Its my birthday today

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
And I feel horrible :( I'm 34 weeks pregnant, I have 2 girls aged 4 and 1 who are into everything and never sit (4yr old doesn't listen at all), my husband had to work today, he works 24 hr shifts, and he took the vehicle with the carseats, so I couldn't go anywhere today (he had to take something into work).

Ontop of that I have been nauseous the past few days, I can't stop pooping, my fuse is so short, and I haven't had an appetite. Also my dreams at night have been getting more frightening, waking me up in a complete sweat. This 100° weather isnt helping at all either.

I'm miserable :(.....

Ok rant over

Comments

• Awwww happy birthday sweetie!!! It sucks to feel horrible on your special day! I know the feeling!
  • awwww sweetie. wait til the girls go to sleep and sit in a tub with some candles lit, lights off. get out and order yourself some food you love. then indulge and sleep it all away!
  • Happy birthday! And take @survivormommie3 advice! Thats a great plan!!!
  • Happy birthday! And take @survivormommie3 advice! Thats a great plan!!!
  • I can't! There's no places where I live that deliver, not even chinese! Plus my redneck town shuts down at 7. If I took a bath my 4yr old wouldn't leave me alone, been there done that! She will run around screaming like a wild child. Tomorrow my husband is taking me to all you can eat blue crabs, so it should be a better day. I'm just pretending like tomorrows my bday.
  • Im sorry :( happy birthday tho!
  • Happy birthday! Im sorry it isnt a good bday for you. But the good thing is you will always have more :) look forward to the next one. Itll be better
  • Happy birthday!
  • I'm sorry but happy birthday I have never been preggo on my birthday I wish I could have once just to get sextant special treatment but I guess its not in my cards for now