my mother in law

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
I have an issues with my mother in law. You see my relantionship with her is a work in progress. We don't have much in comand and our opinions are never the same. But she spoils us with treats. So I try to keep the peace. Well now her older son just came to town with no job and living out of her. And he started dating her neighbore's daughter which they get alone pretty well. I didn't care untill they move in with her and it was all about my mother in law and the girlfriend.I mean they went out to clubs and bars, and if there was a babyshower or a party, my mother in law would take her and not invited me. Well shortly a get pregnant and I was back on the map.but it didn't last long cause now she is pregnant too and is back to all about her. Now I don't know if I am jealous or mad the she prefers her. But I don't even like my mother in law so what is it?

Comments

• Also we gave her, her first grandchild and the little girl she never had. So she wants my baby girl over all the time. But with all this I have not taken her, beause I don't want to sit there while those two chat away. I sometimes just want to tell my mother in law to get our of our lifes. I mean she has the daughter in law she wants, and the girlfriend has two girls already and they call her grandma. And my mother in law even takes those girls to the movies and not mine, her excuse is that my baby girl is to young. So you can see why I rather not have a relantionship with my mother in law and only vist her once a month. :-X
  • It's definitely feeling unfair for you but you don't want your daughter to miss out spending time with her grandma. This is a tough one so ither you let her know how you feel or find a way to spend time with her that both of you may enjoy. It's up to you to decide if you want to spend time being annoyed over the situation or move on
  • I totally get you I hate my mother in law she has a big mouth like with wic I get it every month I save it when we dont have food stamps an gets mad because I wont feed her kids wics only for me so she gets pissed off an says that we need to find a place to live so im not even giving her a chance to be a grandma she bashes me as a mother when that slut dosent take care of her own I watch them feed them make sure they do their homework she gave them the flu an didnt even make sure they took their meds an I did, but dont let it get to you hun you do your mommy thing :X