belly shapes...

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
ok so this is my second pregnancy and maybe thats y i feel this way, but my bump doesnt look like a bump, it just looks like im getting a beer belly. i notice my stomach growing and ive only gained about 4 lbs... but instead of it looking formed like a prego belly its kinda soft and if i have to say...sloppy :(
i want a firm belly not a floppy one lol

Comments

• It's my third kid I remember my belly been so hard whit my first 2 but this time is like soft weird Lol
  • Lol i was like that in the begininng i jus looked fat. Consider urself lucky bcuz now im huge round and hard and cant go back lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ExcitedNewMom How far along are you now?? I'm 27 weeks and wish my belly was huge and round :\
  • @btrflyqt85 I know what you mean this is my third pregnancy and I am 27 weeks and I just look "FAT" I hate it. People don't believe I am pregnant. I really didn't get big with first 2 but my belly was really round and hard. I hope soon I will start to look pregnant!
  • @2girls_1boy it is weird cuz itll be soft all say but then at night i feel like its bulging and i cant breath.

@ExcitedNewMom @Simplyraven22406 thats how i feel at night now for the past 3 days, but only at night.it takes my breath away or sometimes i cant take a deep breath and it feels like something heavy on top of me. Im 19 weeks today. im also starting to feel my bottom(butt & va jay jay) kinda sore like i cant sit too long and the side of my belly towards my back hurt too.
  • @mommy2now3 exactly! like i feel when i go out i look like a fat slob but im not lol. theres a baby in there!! haha. and it also aggravates me that the maternity jeans i bought dont hold up since its the stretchy top it has no button of course so nothing for my hips to hold so im constantly pulling up my pants and feeling like my but sags. worst confidence stage ever! blah!!
  • I can't wear maternity pants without pulling them up every 10seconds. I have lost a total of 25 lbs now and can't seem to put any weight on! I have totally lost my ass and it sucks lol
  • Nikkmb3 im 37 weeks lol wen r u due?

N jus like @simplyraven22406 said its so hard n tough i feel like its gna burst open
  • @Btrflyqt85 aww im sry:( idk y ur so sore so early. I didnt really get sore til my third trimester. Is this ur first one?
  • @mommy2now3 they suck. i remember having these nice pair of jeans with my first that were really high waisted and it had an elastic that would go above ur belly, this way they wouldnt fall. but these pants now a days have the lycra type band that u can fold down or wear all the way up and they do not hold. not fun.
  • i was like that in the beginning and this is my 3rd....it was forming about 4months but didnt get hard until like 6 or 7 months
  • @ExcitedNewMom i dunno but im thinking baby is growing fast... she was almost 10oz at 18 wks last week...dr said its normal. but it sure makes it uncomfortable at night to sleep and all. this will be my second and i didnt feel any of this with my son. im having a girl this time around and it is sooooo different
  • I was that way in the beginning but now I'm big round and hard. I feel like my stomach can't stretch anymore.
  • @YAYA @3rdangelontheway im thinking thats wat im going through now...the forming. im not asking to be uncomfortable but i want a nice bump lol
  • Yea ive heard every pregnancy is completely diff. N ur got a little healthy one there! I kinda wish i was still 19wks i loved having a small bump. Then again it took me a long time to get to 37w so i take it back lol. Yea sleep is not a perk to this whole pregnancy thing. Im lucky if i go to sleep at 5am now a days. Do u have a name for her yet?
  • Lol yeah, I was the same way but now that I have the bump I'm dying. I want to go back to the beginning. Lol.
  • @ExcitedNewMom ive noticed my sleep pattern getting worse and worse. we've decided on Kayla Jade.

@YAYA im sure whn i get further along ill be wishing the same, or at least the feeling lol...cuz this pregnancy is dragging like no other!
  • Tell me about it. I have 27days left and it feels like 1000.
  • Mine looks kinda square this time around and I don't like it :(
  • @ExcitedNewMom I'm due Oct 23rd with a boy, he's my first :)
  • @YAYA thats wat my bf says...its supposed to be 9 months but its feeling like 2 years! first time daddy wants to see his baby girl quick but hes got a big surprise when baby comes. no more good nights and no more scheduled naps lol.

@mums_the_word lol but ur profile pic is super cute. u look great! me on the other hand cannot get away with wat ur wearing lol. so props to u pretty mama.