1st scan 2moz :) fineally

Yayyyy I get my 1st scan 2mora can't wait!! Seems like been waiting 4 agesssss, has anyone else b4 there scan had bad dreams about like getting there and getting bad news because I've had loadssss and I tell the bf and he just says dw its fine but still making me nervous about 2moz :) xx

Comments

• Oooo i couldn't sleep night before my scan! I'm sure everythings fine think most people have them worries i kept dreaming i wasn't really pregnant haha xx
  • I remember before i had the gendet scan i had a dream that they couldnt tell what it was. But they were able to: -) dreams are just your life problems, worries, and stresses played out for you
  • Ty both of ya :) @all @SamiUK yer thts what I keep dreaming tht I'm not and tht I get there and they laugh and there like u ent pregnant etc maddd doubt ill sleep tonight either xxx
  • Good luck tomorrow im sure all is well w/ ur lil one it feels so good to just see the baby to give u reassurance :)>-
  • Haha yeah that's how i felt funny really i made my fella go out and buy me a pregnancy test at 10weeks even though I'd already took like 6 at 4 weeks, just cos i didn't feel Pregnant had no morning sickNess or owt lol x