Today is my duedate

edited July 2011 in Depression
All i cn du is cry.....they wnt inducs me until my 2oth birthdY august 8th.....n i go back tuesday tu take a fetal stress test...

Comments

• I'm sending labor dus your way sweetie.....
  • Oh you need tons of labor dust!!
  • Lots of labor dust. Take a long walk
  • my dr is the same way.. it sucks but at least you know there is an end date for your missrory.. cause thats how i describe going over.. ugh.. ten days with my first two.. but as long as you baby is doing well.. at least you still have a chance of going on your own.. i will pray.. so have you made any proggress did your dr at least check
  • Don't cry! You will be ok! sometimes it gets real uncomfortable but its for your little one! I never thought I could love someone so much. Everytime I look at him I'm like he's mine he actually came out of me I have to protect him and nurture him. It's the most beautiful feeling when you see ur baby for the first time and hear him/her cry you start to cry too :) but don't cry you will see your bundle of joy soon

♥ m a r l i n e
  • @lae3 i was 2cm before now im back tu barely 1.....

@stevenjsalas_mommy awwww thank u! U made me smile so much..... Deep breath i cnt wait :X
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thnk u! Girls...i really appreciate it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Labor dust****** good luck
  • You def need some labor dust!! <3 headed your way!!! have you tried self inducing yet??? cuz its really not good to go 2 weeks over your due date usually :/
  • Ur welcome! Try having sex if you want him to come out or go to the mall and walk for like two hours. Take your time and pace yourself. But sex will do the trick the sperm softens up your cervix which causes you to dialate
  • Ive walked...ive sexed....freshpineapple....birthingball...nipple stimulation.....cinn. Tea.....swinging on swing.....choco cake.....curb trick.....dancing......even the hotffudge sunday
  • More sex!! Lol!! I have never made it to my due date tho. 2 inductions for bp and one water broke at Walmart.... Oooh that's it, go shopping! It will happen when it very very inconvenient.
  • Yea im gonna have more sex....but its so uncomfy...n shopping is hard since idk my size...