Oh no... getting sad!

edited July 2011 in September 2011
After having horrible morning sickness the first 16 weeks its starting to come back at 32 weeks!!!!! It makes me so sad! Thank God I only have about 8 weeks left.

Comments

• I am having the same problem! Only now its MUCH worse at night time than in the morning. Im 35 weeks and absolutely miserable!
  • Ahhh me too! I've been having to take my nausea medicine almost every day just to hold anything down...and I've lost weight
    :/
  • Me to! I am 33weeks and 6days and I am threwing up everytime I try to eat something.. I asked my doctor and he told me its normal but in my opinion this is not normal.....I have lost soooo mucho weight before my baby my weight was 138 then I got prego and went down to 126 til the 5 month of my pregnacy I gain back thos 12 pound and now I weight 142 and I am almost due and losing weight agin I am kinda worried...
  • I have only gained 6lbs so far. My doctor says the baby is growing fine so I try not to worry. Im just so ready to have my body back to myself. Tired of feeling sick. And ready to meet and hold this baby girl!
  • Nope, but u 2 r makin me hungry with ur names!!! Mmmmm cornbread and cookies... Om nom nom!