In need of a recipe for a shower THIS Sunday! HELP!

edited February 2011 in Baby showers
Ok, ladies, you gals have helped me keep my head on straight with mine & hubby's TTC efforts..can you help me keep my sanity for my SIL's baby shower??? I need a punch recipe that is non-alcoholic, non-carbonated & Sugar-free. She has developed diabetes from her pregnancy and some of us don't do carbonated soooooo...I need some help with a recipe. I know that SOMEONE has to have one- Google has failed me for the first time ever. :( If you have a recipe or a suggestion, it would be GREATLY appreciated! :D

Comments

• Cooks.com has any recipe you will ever need
  • i wish i could help everyone in my family loves my punch and i have to make it for everything but its not sugar free and it is carbonated but you could just use sugar free hawaian punch and sugar free sherbert and 7-up
  • I Google everything and your sure to find a good one there.
  • Go To google and type sherbert punch, or fruity sherbert punch, I think they make suger free sherbert, it's yummy, you can do rasberry if its a girl or whatever other color sherbert comes in
  • If She can do lemonade, that and sugarfree vanilla ice cream/ sugar free sherbet.