question about labor n csec

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I think I'm in early labor, I have pressure down there and been having contractions since yesterday...my body is exhausted, here's the thing I'm scheduled for Tuesday for a csec, should I go in? Bc I know a csec is harder on the body once your in full labor, soooo when is the right time to go in, if I'm just gonna have a csec anyways?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Id just go in. I would think they would just do it sooner and not let you labor for too long.
  • Oh n the contractions arnt super reg. (Like timing wise) but I'm getting them, and I'm crampy like I feel like imma start my period
  • @Soon2BMomOf2under2 I think that's what imma do. I just live a hour away and don't wanna make a wasted trip lol
  • edited July 2011
    I understand, but if you know you are at
    at the beginning of labor it would be better to get there before they do become regular. Keep me posted and good luck!
  • Go in !
  • I would say give ur doc a call and let them know so they can clear a room, just in case. and of course, go in
  • I say go in and good luck!
  • Thanks ladies! I called my doc and I'm going in....just have to wait till my mother in law gets here to watch the other kids.