He's Giving Up *FB Hack Included!*

edited July 2011 in Depression
I am crazy. Crazy to think that there was actually a faithful man out there. Crazy to think he would want to work it out. Crazy to think he would want us by his side. He's sending us home tomorrow. He says he's not giving up, but he wants some time to think. Yeahhhhh, like I really believe that he'll come home to me after he lives his single life. My marriage is failing.

Comments

• Hun jus because hes givin up dont u give up!! Keep ya head up and keep it movin !! If he a man he will come around to his senses
  • And its not your fault....mos def his....sorry.hes a meathead u deserve better
  • Woman change the locks. He is confused as to what has happened and who is at fault. If he thinks there will be no consiquences for his actions then its better to leave him be. How long have you been married? Have you talked to a lawer? Maybe you need to show him that you could leave and just how much it will cost him.
  • it's not a failure if you've given it your all sweetie. and from the sounds of it you have given and given and all he has done is take.
  • @Fashion_Junky91 If he gives up, I'm not trying to put us back together. It would be a waste. Just like the last 8 years of my life.
  • @ll10 We have talked about child support. The chart that we looked at said he would be paying around $4000 per month.

@survivormommie3 I have given it my all. I even let go of the resentment. Which was unbelievably hard.
  • @fate it wasnt a waste love!! It was a lesson well learned.. You would.have never had the.beautiful children u do haveand they are not a waste !! U gave ur all u tried and he effed so now.lets worry about some fate and not him :-?
  • i imagine it was very difficult!!! whatever happens you know you're a great mom AND wife for never giving up and just letting him run the show.
  • I mean, he can't MAKE us go home. But what will our quality of life be like if we stay knowing he doesn't want us there?

@Fashion_Junky91 I love my children. With every bit of me. But they deserve two parents. What if he moves on with someone else and stops contacting the girls? Becomes just a check in the mail? What if his new gf doesn't want the baggage of his kids and tells him to give up his rights?

@survivormommie3 I still want to try, but that's only have of the effort needed.
  • @fate if u stay u stressin ya self ur not u the right mind to mend to your children. Please never ever second guess your self because both parents arent there. U will do fine. Im not gonna lie its hard. But look at it like this why have him around if he dont want his family around? If he gives up on his kids cuz of new p&$$@ what type of father is he? Child support checks help finacially but not emotionally I know. But wen ya kids get older they will see wat type of dad they had. And they can always say my mom never gave up on us she always tried. Dont ask him to give up his rights cuz u will push him away more than hes doin from walkin away. If he decides to give his own rights thats a different story.

As far as u hun you should worry abpit and the kids get them to a new enviroment start a fresh. And whos to say u dont meet a new guy??
  • @Fashion_Junky91 I honestly don't want another man. If my marriage ends, I will never be able to trust another man just because of him. After all, I thought I had the perfect life...
  • You need to talk to a lawer about it. Also spousal support too. Especially since the issue was caused by his infidelity.
  • @fate after all that I can understand and things take time...aww mayne wat a loser I do wish the best for uu and keep me updated !
  • Have u guys ever tried marriage counceling ?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @oregonmama That should be the official punishment.
  • Lmfao please explain curbstomp @oregeonmama ?
  • Lmfao @oregeonmama and that my dear is the word of the day
  • @fate awe hun im so sorry, honestly if you leave change the locks empty the bank account. Do what ya gotta do. Tell him he can call once a wk to check on the kids. Your a strong women. Pray long and hard every night. Love ya and give those baby girls hugs and kisses for me
  • @OregonMama, @5lilangel, @mommy_of_two, @ll10, @Fashion_Junky91 Someone in Vegas is hacking my Facebook. They keep checking me into places in Vegas. THAT girl moved there last Thursday. Could it be her? I've changed my passwords twice and they still got in!
  • Could be contact Facebook about it. She might have it logged in and will have to log out for your changes to take effect.
  • @ll10, @OregonMama I dunno! It's frustrating! I am certainly NOT in Vegas.
  • I think.if you get ahold of fb they can force log you out.
  • @Mommy_of_two I don't have a clue!

@beaded_bunny I just shot them a message.
  • But I don't know if that'll be good enough. I think I'm gonna have to change ALL of my login info. Email/password.