Baby Registry & Baby Shower Invitation (pic)

edited July 2011 in Second Trimester
So I finally went to Babies R Us yesterday and did my whole registry..the girl that worked there couldn't believe we were still there after 4 hours, she said she went to lunch and came back and we were still at it lol. You guys can go check out what I got on Babiesrus.com just click on Baby Registry and put in my name: Ashley Pozo and the State I'm in which is NJ and my whole registry will pop up! My baby shower is scheduled for Sept. 17, I'm 27 weeks now so by then I'll be just about ready to pop, my due date is Oct. 25 with my first little boy. Our theme is the Lion King for the bedding & the Baby Shower..I'm so in love with the invitations. BTW if you ladies check out my registry and see that something essential is missing please let me know, I don't want to miss a thing ;) God bless you all ladies and healthy baby dust !!
LionKingBabyShowersized

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Ppl think doin a registry is easy lol its not !! I did mine online it took 3 days
  • Oooh and remember whatever they dont buy on ya registry you get 10% offf whatever u need to buy before the baby born. Wen its close to ya due date the send you the coupon for it so I put alot of things they shud buy and wat I might buy lol
  • i put so many random things on my registry and i took my mom and friend who had just had a baby so I wouldnt miss anything lol although i am sure there is a ton of stuff I missed.
  • It ia overwhelming especially when you are a ftm and you have no clue! I did the same I took my cousin and my aunt so the could help me out. Im still unsure I.have everything.
  • @fashion_junky91 depends on where she is...I'm in south jersey and our babies r us registry completion coupon is 15% off. Just used it last Friday :-)

@ladicapo they also allow you to use as many 20% off coupons (1 per item) as you have items left on your registry that you're purchasing (and it does come off the most expensive items; my crib mattress was $159.99 and it ended up being $83 and change when all was said and done), as well as another 10% off your total if you apply and are approved for their credit card. You can add stuff after your shower too if you think of stuff you need and didn't get. We saved a TON of money by using the 20% off coupons. Start coupon clipping if you see diaper/formula/wipes manufacturer's coupons as well bc they'll use those too.
  • edited July 2011
    @Fashion_Junky91 @newmomma15 @whoaababy @mam082711 ..yes it's a 15% off coupon for the registry completion & I took my cousin with me who has a 2 year old so she was a big help...my theme is Lion King. We also ordered custom invitations which are Lion King..I'm in love with them !!
    LionKingBabyShowersized
  • Supa dupa flyy lol I love it.....i cant watch that movie it makes me cry and get violent lol they didnt have to kill his father lol
  • @fashion_junky91 lol that movie is too cute its making me wanna watch it right now
  • girl u better get some tissues.lol