I need Party Ideas!!

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
My Oldest son will be turning 5 in August, and hubbys bday is 2 weeks from my sons bday so i decided to make it a joint bday party. It is going to be super hero theme and i have asked everyone in the invitations to wear something super hero related whether it be a shirt or a costume! :) I kinda have an idea as far as decorations go, im gna have each table be a different super hero ex: black & yellow=batman, red+blue= captain america, purple+green=hulk etc...
However im having trouble figuring out the games, food, more deco ideas and on how to incorporate the "adultness" in some of the theme as it is a co-party lol! I dont know what is wrong with me im usually wonderful at coming up with ideas and not to brag or nothing but i throw some awesome kid parties! Oh and i also need ideas on what to make as far as food, i've only come up with the burgers, hot-dogs, garden salad, mac-n-cheese, cake, ice cream, PR rice, pasta salad??? ugh im having a creative block lol oh yea and the party will be at my house both inside and out depending on the weather id prefer outside lol and OH YEAH theres gonna be a pinata :) Help with any suggestions, ideas, games, RECIPES!! <---(easy ones plz)

Comments

• Food : do finger foods
    Games: super hero triva with prizes, best costume with prize, a raffle, somebody can b a villian and all super heros can try to banish them
  • awesome! i never thought of doing a trivia, and raffle?! that sounds great too!
    thanks @Fashion_Junky91 !!
  • How bout make own superhero mask for kids?? Markers, crayons, glue, construction paper, paper plates... Put a plastic toy villian in the pinata, the kid who captures the villian wins a special prize...
  • Check out the games from the game show "minute to win it". They're usually done with household items and look fun for adults!
  • thanks girls! @cupkake80 & @alilboulding ! Aminute to win it? ill have to check that out what tv station is it on? (fox, abc, cbs) ?
  • That would be nbc. Google the name or look up the shows site n you'll see what I mean