Hello Everyone!! (:

edited July 2011 in October 2011
It has been forever since I've been on here! Last time I was on it was sometime in May! /: But I am back and glad to say I am having a baby boy!! :D I know I said I was going to be team yellow but my ultrasound was on my bday in June and my lil guy flashed us. Hahaha. I feel great and better than ever! How is everyone doing?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aww congrats.
  • Thanks! I'm so excited! I will be 7 months on Saturday (: What about you?? I'm Vanessa, 20 and a ftm.
  • Boys are great! I had my son july 3rd!
    He's quite a charmer :)
  • Love your name. Mine is Vinessa. :)
  • @jaime77: I was hoping for a boy and I got him! Although October 22nd seems so far away, it's getting here rather quickly! /: Aww congrats to your bundle of joy! What is his name?
    @Fate: Thanks! Lol. I like yours too :D When are you due? Is this your first?
  • @nessa_babyyy
    Thx! His name's Jaden. Lil guy is spoiled already ;)
    October will be here before you know it. I luv halloween babies. I'm hoping for decent weather that night so we can take him out.
  • welcome back and congrats!!! :)
  • This was my third. I had her on July 8th. She was 4 weeks early. :)
  • @Jamie77: Aww cute name! I bet! My parents can't wait for him to get here so they can spoil him! (;
    October is going to be a crazy month for us! Eek. I am due on my lil brothers birthday, and he chose his name for me :D and my other brother is the 26th so we are waiting to see when he decides to pop out.
    @MrsForesee: Thank you! (:
    @Fate: Aww, how cute! What is her name?