Shld I wait til morning?!

I dnt feel hey moving like she usually does I'm trying to do da count but idk not satisfied with da way she's moving, I have an appt. In da morning so idk if I shld call I know dere just guna tell me to drink water & lay on my left side which I've done plenty of times so shld I just wait til morning??

Comments

• If everything is still the same n she's still not moving if I wr u I would jus go in....how far r.u?
  • Is she moving at all?
  • edited July 2011
    I'm 36wks, I just know dere guna tell me to wait do and da whole lay on da left side.blah blah, she is moving but so lil I'm trying to do da ten count within da hr but she's not giving me as much as she usually does :/
    @adri805 @armywife19
  • if you feel that something is 'off' with her then go to L&D better to be safe than sorry.
  • Don't worry, as long as she's moving! Sometimes babies have lazy days....it happens to me too, but if u have an appt tomorrow it should b fine. Unless u start to feel pain or discomfort, ur good!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thts wen my baby started moving less. It freaked me out at first but if shes moving shes ok. She jus has less room now so u wont feel as much movement as before
  • edited July 2011
    @ExcitedNewMom I suspected dat too,
    Yea I think I'm just guna wait til morning I have a stress test also so dat shld rlly show anything wrong or whatever if dere ever was...I'm sure deres not I just like my active lil baby lol @ashleyfew @ModelBaby1 thank yu for reassurance!!
  • As long as she is moving at all u can wait