Had my 24 week check up.

edited July 2011 in Second Trimester
Baby Macey is doing great. Ftm and have only put on 3lbs. Doctor said that I was just fine and will probably be all baby. She is weighing 1 pound and 6oz. She was playing with her toes when we saw her. Too cute..it amazes me how much they grow in 4 weeks. Anyone else close to my week and what their babys estimated weight is??

Comments

• i'm 23w4d and i'm having an ultrasound tomorrow..i cant wait to see how much he's grown..i havent gained any weight..i actually lost some. but seeing that i was overweight in the being my DR is happy!
  • Lol awww I always get so excited the night before my appts. Now the next appt is my glucose testing. I hear so many up and downs so im dreading that one. But after that appt. My doc will start seeing me every 2 weeks. Until 36 wks. Its flying by so fast
  • @novmom2be i've actually already tasted the liquid for the glucose test..(my Dr made a mistake)..but anyways its not bad at all..some ppl are just kinda dramatic..lol i mean its not like candy but its not like it taste like poison..just flat soda.
  • Thats what I have heard from a few of my friends. They gave me the drink to bring home. I choose the fruit punch so im going to pretend its a nice cherry vodka lol and down it like a champ
  • The glucose test is not bad, I had to do it at 11w and will have to do it again at 27w. I had to do it early becuz diabetes runs heavily in my family.