something is not right??

edited July 2011 in September 2011
Since last night I felt like I could not get much air I felt like I was burning my husband pushed the a/c up to 65 and turn the fan on also but still that didn't help..what is wrong with me?I called my doctor and said they were going to call back... has this ever happen to y'all??

Comments

• O I have been drink a lot of water so I know its not that
  • All the time. I freeze everyone in the house constantly.
  • It happens to me, I just take a cool shower and check my sugar and my b/p. Usually my b/p is up or my sugar is out of whack.
  • I couldn't sleep my poor girls were so cold my husband had to put 2 warm blanket on them..this as never happen to me I guess that's why I am so worried I only have about 4 weeks left to have my baby..
  • Drink Gatorade Happens To Me My Doc Says Im Probably Low On Electrolytes
  • Yes. I'm constantly hot. The ac on and two fans on me. Sometimes that doesn't help.
  • Agree I'm hot all the time I'm usually half naked since I'm always home alone while bf works and have the ac on and cold showers
  • I get real bad hot flashes and I am 32 weeks. I start getting hot then I usually start puking if I dont cool down or lay down soon. Makes me feel dizzy. I have also been having the shortness of breath. Almost feels like a panic attack coming on when I cant catch my breath like that. My Dr wants to test my thyroid and said it could be that.
  • We've been keeping the air on 65... I only take cool showers and still sweat constantly!