want it to hurry up

edited July 2011 in September 2011
I am 35 wks today and have 35 days left lol I know I more than likely wont make it to my due date but I want it to hurry up. My body is tired lol. How is everyone else's count down going?? Everyone have a lovely day!! :)

Comments

• I have 39 days left and I'm definitely hoping she comes a week or two early!! I'm so excited and so done working all pregnant lol
  • I just can't wait to take off work. My job is going to crap and its more tiring each day there. I'm enjoying the pregnancy but yep I just want to be off work lol. I know ill be sad and miss his kicking and stuff inside me so I'm savoring each moment
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just think ladies the up side is that Monday is the beginning of august. Which means we are all almost there. We will be holding our little ones soon enough and everyone enjoy these last weeks and just remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel. :)
  • 40 days left! I am soo done.
  • i have 44 days left and they cant come fast enough. im starting to feel miserable lol
  • 2 Due Dates So Between 37 & 49 Days Left
  • I'm 33, but I think I'm a week ahead. 6 more weeks for me, so anxious. I'm actually getting ready for my baby shower in 3 weeks. I've decided to have it at my house so I'm forced to clean. Lol
  • 33 days to go! Im 35+2 im trying to b as patient as I can (im a very inpatient person) :)
  • I'm so excited. I have 40 days
  • I have two days.. Ahhhhhhhhh
  • Im so jealous of @jamiesandefur. 52 days here!!
  • @emy awe come on ill take you with me, it'll be a double induce.. lol
  • 52 days........ I feel like its taking forever and I'm tired as hell as well I feel like a huge ball took over my body and all I have left is a head, arms, and legs. My ass and boobs have just blended into the ball I hope I don't lose the rest lmao. ;)
  • @jamiesandefur I sure wish I could. >:D< but I guess I gotta do my time lol.
  • 44 days left ah I'm sooo ready to have him here and for his first Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! :D I love christmasss