C-Section & tubal ligation (nervous)

edited July 2011 in Labor
My doctor just called w/ my c-section date. 10:30am Tuesday :) Waiting for the hospital to call & let me know what time they want me there. This is my 1st c-section & I'm getting my tube tieds afterwards. Excited & nervous & REALLY anxious!!

To the other moms that have had c-sections & tubal ligation how was it & what was your recovery like?

Comments

• I've had a c-section. The recovery was tough for me. The first few days home are when you really need some help. I think it took about a week before I could even leave the house. Some people though have said they were up and moving around after a couple days so. . . .
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've had a tubal but after vaginal delivery. I'm betting it will be extra sore for you but with meds and help around the house you should feel better by week 2.
  • I've had 3 csections and will be having another one in Oct with a tubal. My recovery with my previous csections was not bad at all. I got up and walked ASAP, did not use pain beds stronger than motrin, and just watched my weight lifting restrictions. My Dr says the tubal will not add any extra time or pain to my recovery and everyone else says the same thing.