pelvic pain help

edited July 2011 in Second Trimester
Well I'm on bed rest for pelvic pain but the last couple of days its been getting worse. I woke up a couple hours ago and the dull pain has turned into very painful burning. Not like in my vagina or anything but my actual pelvic bone feels like it's on fire! has anyone else experienced this? I've already called my Dr but she's at the hospital with someone else so I'm waiting to hear back from her. I'm 25+2

Comments

• I've had like bone and joint pelvic pain. Swimming helps
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've taken tylenol already and nothing, I'm about to crawl to the bathroom to try the warm bath... It just hurts sooooo much to even turn over in the bed :( I feel like crying
  • i have pelvic girdle pain not sure if you have same but my midwife referred me to a physiotherapist and i have a back brace kinda like thing that fasten's underneath my bump and takes the pressure of my pelvis
  • Ugh I'm in the tub and now I'm feeling sick to my tummy and both my boobs are just leaking away... Its gross. I'm sitting up in the tub cuz it's too small to lay down in comfortably...
  • I have pelvic displasia and it hurts. My Dr said chiropractic or physical therapy. Or just take teylenol.
  • What's pelvic dysplasia?
  • Well mine was hurting some wks back n I rotated ice w/ heat n it actually worked but make sure u do the ice too b/c I didn't at first n just the heat didn't help but doing heat for a lil bit then ice for a lil did surprisingly gl hope this helps ;-)
  • I have a seperated symphisis (sp) and its the exact pain your describing. They have me on pain meds cuz i cant even walk or put my undies on and i will start pt which i know will do nothing as i have it with my last 2 pregnancies and it didnt heal until i delivered.
  • Yeah, over the phone my doc told me to just put ice on it... She didn't seem concerned but it just hurts so much. Only been out of bed to pee and take that bath this morning... And I dread doing that. She told me I could come in before my next appt if I felt I needed to.
  • @smcox it is where one of your 4 bones in your pelvis shifts. And they are no longer alined
  • I read heatong pad is a no no so ive been filling up a soda bottle w hot water n puttin it between my leggs