vaginal pressure

edited July 2011 in October 2011
I'll be 30 weeks on Sunday and about a week ago I've noticed some pressure down there, its only been in the morning though when I'm tossing in bed that I notice it. Has anyone else experienced this or should I be concerned?

Comments

• yes I feel it a lot especially when I first get up.It is no fun I am also due in Oct
  • I have been experiencing the same thing. I feel pressure when I get up and when I'm walking. Im 30 weeks also and I asked my doctor about it yesterday at my appt and he said it's normal and nothing to worry about.
  • @bigmamak @expectingmy2nd oh okay well good to know I'm not the only one I was starting to get a bit concerned, its such an uncomfortable feeling sometimes though and unexpected since its first thing in the morning for me, I guess this just means were getting closer to our due dates! Lol when are you ladies due?
  • It is extremely uncomfortable. I didn't waddle with my first born but I'm definitely waddling with this one. I'm due Oct 7th. What about you?
  • It gets worse with each pregnancy unfortunately. this is my 4th. I am having a csection October 6th :)
  • Aww we are all so close I'm due Oct 9 :)
  • I'm due Oct. 14th and I feel the pressure but it also feels likw someone kicked me really hard between the legs, I just feel so sore and miserable....ugh 11 more weeks...
  • I am do October 14 also having an baby Girl. I feel that pressure too
  • I feel that pressure to :( Im due Oct 4th
  • I'm due September 12th and the pressure is crazy now! When he wiggles closer to my cervix, I feel like I'm gonna pee myself!
  • Oh boy :/ lol so I guess it gets more intense with time! Ugh! So uncomfortable I have 7 weeks left hopefully it isn't too too long.
  • I'm due oct.10 and the pressure I feel hurts like hell
  • @_Kaykes I'm due October 9th and I agree I usually feel it in the morning but its so uncomfortable ugh I hate it!
  • I feel it throughout the day