so over being pregnant!

edited July 2011 in August 2011
I just keep telling myself 24 more days and it seems like time is in slow motion. I'm ready to hold my baby boy now!!!

Comments

• It gets to b so overwhelming. I'm countinh down also
  • Time Was Going By Fast Until NOW Ughhh
  • Hear hear!
  • im there too and im not even as far along as you.. hang in there your amost done
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm feeling u man....my due date originally was for Monday however at my last appt on Thursday the Dr said another week perhaps. I'm so anxious and uncomfortable!
  • I hear ya sista! haha
    I have 32 days and I just want to stop being pregnant and so emotional!
  • edited July 2011
    me too I have 24 days so ready to meet him
  • Me too! I'm due August 22. I'm ready for baby to be here now!
  • Ugh 40 days!!
  • 15 days and worst is having a flu! Im really sick of the pains from this pregnancy plus flu added up! This is the worst timing.. im having a hard time to breathe due to my sticky phlegm. Whenever i blow my nose theres a little blood too since im pregnant, its pretty normal to nose bleed. But man! Any time my baby comes out now.. i cant hold her for sure coz i got a flu. I feel like crying with the situation and for the pain and long wait for my baby to come out. So sick of feeling like a hippo!
  • U ladies are lucky at midnight ill have 64 more days but good luck to u all (:
  • Good luck to all of us!!! Everyone keeps asking me if I'm scared of labor? I'm like umm no he has to come out anyways and I'm ready now! Bring it on!!!