5 YEAR OLD KILLED DETROIT , MI

edited July 2011 in Current Events
I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW.... THE LITTLE GIRLS MOM REPORTED HER MISSING.. A FEW BLOCKS FROM WHERE THE GIRL WAS MISSING POLICE FIND A BODY IN BURNING HOUSE WHICH APPEAR TO BE THAT OF 5-7 YEAR OLD GIRL. THE MOM SAYS THE DAUGHTER HAD FALLEN ASLEEP IN LIVING ROOM ON FLOOR .. SHE HAD LIKE A GATHERING AT THE HOUSE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS OVER. SO POLICE QUESTIONED EVERYONE THERE. THE MOM PASSED HER LIE DETECTOR TEST. BUT THE AUNT HAD FELL IT AND WAS TAKEN INTO CUSTODY. AFTER VIEWING SURVEILLANCE THEY SEE THE AUNTS BOYFRIEND PURCHASE 40 CENT WORTH OF GAS AT A NEARBY GAS STATION. AFTER DNA TEST THE BODY IN THE BURNT HOUSE TURNED OUT TO BE THE MISSING FIVE YEAR OLD. NEWS SAID SHE WAS RAPED, STRANGLED, AND THEN SET ON FIRE.. IT'S REALLY SAD HOW CRUEL PPL HAVE BECOME TO HARM SUCH INNOCENT CHILDREN. THE INVESTIGATION IS ONGOING AND I HONESTLY DON'T WANT TO TURN MY TELEVISION ON.. THE MOM IS JUST OUT OF WHACK SHE SHOWS NO EMOTION AT ALL... I JUST FEEL AWFUL FOR BABY MARIAH!!!

I'M TRYING TO POST THE LINKS TO THE STORY..

http://m.clickondetroit.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=6&nid=57649393&cid=22&scid=-1&ith=0&title=Top+Stories

The following link is a person of interest buying gas ..

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/28700040/detail.html

Link to family being questioned

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/28661107/detail.html

Comments

• The aunt knew about this and didn't stop him?!! You can't trust anybody nowadays!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jcmommy apparently no one is trustworthy anymore
  • thats just f**king sad..
  • edited July 2011
    @ittybitty Yea I'm so sad it makes me want to keep my baby inside me away from this cruel world..
  • I couldn't even imagine my god my daughter is 5 I would seriously kill the mother blankers who would even dare think of hurting her!! That is so sad :( I pray that little one has found love up above with our maker and he has explained y she had to be put thru that!
  • Today must be a bad day :( news wise..there was a 10 year old girl in Arizona I believe locked in a box(dead) 4 of her relatives were charged..2 in their esrly twenties and 2 in their 40s(none were her parents). The younger ones admitted to locking her up but the older ones admitted to doing it previously. People are repulsive.
  • My heart is breaking! & @jcmommy you're right you can't trust anyone! Geez!
  • @mrs_shu.. OMG sad stupid people... Was it as punishments a joke I mean why lock a child in a box. These people will get what they deserve..

@Mylittlenan2011 I have a four year old niece and she stays in Florida I'm in Michigan I would walk there and seriously catch a few cases to make sure whoever hurt her never hurt anyone again. I hope she does also.
  • This isn't a bad ending I guess but in New Mexico a dr pronounced a newborn dead or stillborn & during the wake the parents heard sounds coming from the casket. They opened it & the baby was kicking & crying!!!!!! Seriously wht the flip dr! &;what about the funeral home don't they idk embomb & dress, what did they do just toss its tiny body in a box!
  • @Praying_4_twins that had to be exciting and scary all in once... I thought they embomb you also. That's crazy.. How could the doctor pronounces baby dead then baby alive... That's awkward. I guess doctors don't really have the last say....
  • @supermommy89 unfortunately it was as punishment :( they tried saying at first she did it herself playing hide and seek claiming she could squeeze in places a dog couldn't. I just can't comprehend punishing a child by locking them in a box
  • I live in michigan and have been following this story. It makes me effing sick. That poor beautiful little girl
  • I'm also from metro detroit and have been following this story. I've been holding my baby girl a whole lot tighter just thinking about that precious little girl...