The Prestige

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
How many of you all have seen this movie? Starring christian bale hugh jackman and michael caine. I love how it mind f**ks you hard!! There's no way you can just watch it once. I'm watching it for the 10th time and it still blows my mind!! Any movies you all like that totall F your mind??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 inception gave me crazy dreams! Shutter island was pretty crazy too but i need to watch it a 2nd time. Idk, I've never seen the illusionist! Lol. This is about magicians who.battle to be better..basically. lol

@gatorbob lol fight club is a good one. Yeah i wish i wasn't so tired so i could comr up with some too!!
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

:)
  • @mrs_shu,I'm gonna have to check it out. Isn't that with jim carey??

@mama0811 ill watch it and let you know how i like it. The ending of the prestige is not what you expect at all!!

@caffeinated_katie i was trying to find a new book to read. Ill have to check him out! I love things that blow your mind and just make me think.
  • I love The Prestige! :D And Inception and Shutter Island were like that for me as well. Those movies are AMAZING.
  • Ya'll should watch Source Code.. its new, but it'll blow your mind, too!
  • @viviya were you just like "oh my god!!" At the end of prestige?? About 4 times?! Lol. I love how it ends. Christian bale is my favorite actor
  • @lucyloo288 I've heard of it but no reviews. What is it about??
  • @sara102011 When I first watched it, I was like this: :O Now, I'm more like this: B-) I already know what to expect and I totally get it now, but I'm still like 'That's so freaking cool...' :D
  • The prestige freaking rocks!!!! Another fantastic Christopher Nolan movie is memento. See it if you haven't already. Cause talk about blowing your mind, it will for sure.
  • @sara102011 yes him and kate winslet. Its definitely one of those movies that has to be watched multiple times. Its one of my favorites
  • @viviya i can't ever talk about it with people without going on and on about watching it twice lol like a magic trick!

@musicmomma i adore christopher nolan. Ill check that one out too!

@mrs_shu ill ley you know how i like it!

• The military finds a way to go back in time.. they use it to prevent terrorist attacks.. I won't tell you more because it'll confuse you, but its really good. It's got Jake Gayllenehal (Taylor Swift's ex) in it.